Thursday, April 22, 2010

Round 1 Engagement Pictures!

Hey there, folks!

Sandy (my sis) took pictures of Scotty & I for our first go at engagement pictures!  I thought I'd share some of my favorite results with y'all:


I LOVE how this one turned out.  we are literally rock stars.  or something awesome like that Ü
It was a cool pic when I first looked at it, but then I played with a few settings in iPhoto and all of a sudden the mountains showed up and the awesomeness level of it shot through the roof.  I mean, just look at it!


OK.  can  you say adoreable!?  (shh don't tell anyone, but I'm covering the Nike symbol on his shirt..lol)



:)  LOVE HIM


It was a pretty funky TROLLY CAR.  note that it is not a bus, but there is a waterslide next to it.


hehe.  This one is the background on my computer.

This is one of Scotty's favs.  Cute, eh?  it was FREEZING.  don't be fooled by the sand and my bare feet lol

Sitting at temple square...

This one is pretty cute i think.  It's going to be my new profile pic...muahaha

That's all for now!

We are going to have another photoshoot later in the summer when I go visit him in LA  :)  It should be pretty awesome and fun and then we can get started on invitations!  WOOT.

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment